View Single Post
Old 04-06-2007, 01:38 AM   #10
chuan01
Stock

chuan01 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwpanas
Again, that means you'll need a single turbo system. If you want to run it on pump gas, I'd recommend a meth+water injection system as well. For 500rwhp you'll also need a new clutch (or transmission upgrades if it's an auto).
Great plan!Actually, you could easily hurt yourself with 400rwhp. If you're at all doubtful about your driving abilities, I'd strongly recommend you consider driver training at your local roadrace track. This could be the most cost-effective and important automotive investment you ever make.
Actually, the info was in this forum all along. Please take a look at this 'stickied' thread:
http://www.toyota-supra.info/forums/...ead.php?t=6947

Either way, I'm glad the info was helpful.
yeh, like i said, i'll gradually do mods to the car, and see how well i can handle the power. definitely will take the driver training. i'd like to better my driving skills so that i can get the most out of my car.

i noticed on a lot of online videos, that supra's tend to be slower than skylines off a standing start (because of the skyline's AWD) despite having more power. is there any way that's relatively low-cost to better the supra's grip and initial acceleration? i noticed you have a '94 supra. how much power does yours run? some of my friends have been egging me to get a skyline instead, but i prefer the look of the supra. any info on advantages supra has over skylines? (sorry if these posts are troublesome...i'm still pretty new to cars and modifications)
chuan01 is offline   Reply With Quote