View Single Post
Old 04-06-2007, 01:23 AM   #9
pwpanas
Supra Owner

pwpanas is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuan01
...originally lookin at 500hp at the wheels...
Again, that means you'll need a single turbo system. If you want to run it on pump gas, I'd recommend a meth+water injection system as well. For 500rwhp you'll also need a new clutch (or transmission upgrades if it's an auto).
Quote:
...but i guess i'll see how well i can handle the car first before i increase power...
Great plan!
Quote:
...but i definitely do not want anything more, otherwise i mite kill myself...
Actually, you could easily hurt yourself with 400rwhp. If you're at all doubtful about your driving abilities, I'd strongly recommend you consider driver training at your local roadrace track. This could be the most cost-effective and important automotive investment you ever make.
Quote:
...and thanks for the info on differences between the RZ and SZ. i tried looking online for specs, but didn't find anything of any use. looks like the decisions been made then. RZ it is!! w00t
Actually, the info was in this forum all along. Please take a look at this 'stickied' thread:
http://www.toyota-supra.info/forums/...ead.php?t=6947

Either way, I'm glad the info was helpful.

NB: Please consider posting any help requests in a new thread instead of asking me for help privately. About 99.9+% of the time, private help requests end up covering great information that could be very valuable to other forum members. If you have a good reason for needing the help request to be private, I'll consider it. If not, then why not give everyone else the opportunity to pitch in too, and/or learn from the information? Remember, there's no such thing as a dumb question. We're all here to help within this family of Supra owners.
pwpanas is offline   Reply With Quote