View Single Post
Old 04-02-2007, 02:25 AM   #7
dcrusupra
500whp yet?

dcrusupra is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supraman24
Thanks so much for the help, but I just have one more question. If the W-58 transmission will hook up to the 7MGTE and the 7MGE, then does that mean the driveshaft that hooks up to W-58 will also hook up to the R-154?
No the input shaft on the R154 is a different diameter. And I'm not sure but they may be a different length.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidd420
how much do you want to sell the 7m engine for and what kind of modifications to the car did you have to do to turbo the non turbo engine and if you sell the engine are you selling it as a full complete engine with all the accesories i have a 91 non turbo supra and i want a new engine and i want to turbo it and need to know everything that it took to finish it
It really is easier and may be cheaper to just swap in the 7M-GTE engine. As long as you get an engine from a 90-92 supra you'll be just fine. If the engine is from an older supra then you'll have to modify the dash harness connectors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ethan12510
will the 1jz mount up fine with the 7mgte tranny 5 speed
As long as you have the 1JZ bellhousing it'll bolt up just fine. There's a link in my first post in this thread.