View Single Post
Old 01-10-2007, 06:02 AM   #10
johnkarl
Stock

johnkarl is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up fight picking

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcrusupra
You are considerably older than I, so I will try to be as respectful as possible. If you had taken his comment light-hearted and not so belligerently, you would've seen thru his sarcasm and got your answer. What he tried to say was that the car will run with the vacuum hoses in the wrong places. But it will not run to potential. It will not run the way it should. Now if they are in the right place, then the car will run the way it should. I don't know how long you have owned the car, in case you havent noticed yet, you will need to make sure everything is running right otherwise it WILL come back to bite you in the arse.

And you might want to be more careful with whom you pick fights with in the future. He is also a moderator of this site. No one on this forum is looking to pick fights with anyone. Albeit, his response was not the best way to put it, but it did get the point across. Present yourself this way again and I'm sure that the forum members will be discouraged to help you.

Follow this and reroute your vacuum lines.
fight picking is the last thing that i want to do, and i don't want to upset any one, and ,as i am as old as gods dog ,so is my supra, but it is still a very nice car really ,and i am from north east England ,so rather than upset anyone else i shall try to refrain from posting any more and try and sort out my problems with our FAQ, and hopefully these will be few and far between . SUPRAS FOREVER !!!,good luck