View Single Post
Old 10-02-2006, 11:01 PM   #5
ravenmaster
12psi boost

Location: Being not duly informed, I refuse to answer with any degree of accuracy for fear of prevaricating
ravenmaster is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murd
TEMS is the adjustable suspension. My guess is yes you can do it, you'll need the housings for each strut tower, the harness's for all 4, the TEMS buttons for the center console, the struts, of course, and I'm not sure what else. Honestly you might as well go with coil overs and get one that has a remote adjuster for the cabin.
Hmmm true however TEMS is a smart system. Automatic adjustment without the need for manual and from what I can see (believe it or not) it would actually be cheaper than the coil overs with the maual adjustment module. Plus for some reason I like stock upgrades when it comes to how it looks. (This isn't really a performance upgrade so much as it is becuase I love my Supra and it should have come with all the premium stuff to begin with). I think the strus are the same as the NON TEMS ones I thinnk it is more the absorbers.....I dunno, i have still been looking but have anyone found any place online for instruction to this, or found anywhere online to order the wing? Thanks for the response on the injectors. But what level injectors do i need? 500cc or higher?
Chris
Tokico Illumina II's (TEMS) | Eibach Pro Springs | SpeedTech AntiSway Bars | Cusco Strut Tower Bars | Lexus AFM/550cc Injector Mod | SOGI short shift mod | Aluminum Driveshaft | Upgraded Fuel Pump | 12 PSI Boost | MHG | 11/30/08 Dyno 362RWHP 326ft/lb

Quote:
Originally Posted by supramacist View Post
Ya I'm the a$$hole. I think you're still mad raven cause I thought from your handle that you were a chick. I said I was sorry for that.
ravenmaster is offline   Reply With Quote