View Single Post
Old 09-26-2006, 09:53 PM   #9
supraman121
12psi boost

supraman121 is on a distinguished road
Default problem starting

Quote:
Originally Posted by rnoswal
There is a starter relay behind the passenger kick board. The starter ockout switch might be unplugged if it is a manual. I it used to be an automatic trans then you may need to disable the auto lockout (only starting in park). Get someone to turn the key and check the wire that goes to the starter solenoid then make sure the main power cable does in fact have power to it.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Russ
Mine has a hard time starting you have like 3 relays under the kick panel over there that other two control fuel and the other one controls a bunch of misc. stuff but dont make the mistake of replacing the fuel one that is like 150 dollars of something.. my car dosent start half the time but when i run into that problem i get up under neith the steering wheel and disconnect it for like a day then reconnect it if the cars starts i would look into replacing the alarm

www.myspace.com/coreyjstevens

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...oid=1536317037 <------ this one should work check out the accident one aswell ya i might be a "fat kid" but i sure can move fast!~
supraman121 is offline   Reply With Quote