View Single Post
Old 04-21-2005, 02:20 PM   #1
suprra_girl
7M POWAH! ;)

suprra_girl has a spectacular aura aboutsuprra_girl has a spectacular aura about

From 7 September 2005 all users that are selling/buying cars must be a registered user, from this date if anyone posts selling/buying for cars and are not registered their post will be deleted

if the vehicle has been sold please say so in your post so that a moderator may then close your thread

for buyers.. please use the pm or email feature to contact them regarding the car if you are interested

if any scams are spotted i will be deleting the thread upon notification or seeing the thread

please put down as much contact information or vehicle information that you can regarding your supra

please no third-party for-sale threads unless you have direct knowledge of the car or are authorized by the owner to answer questions about the car.

Only one thread per car is allowed. If you have an old thread either bump it or delete it and create a new one. If you post more then one thread per car, one or possibly both of them will be deleted

If you are a dealer, or represent a dealership you MUST get permission from a moderator to post any cars for sale. If you do not your posts will be deleted and you will be warned.

please only post up threads pertaining to buying or selling cars, if you want parts post in the parts section, if you post here the moderator will not move the post it will be deleted

This forum is for the Toyota Supra, please do not sell other models of cars here if your post count is below 200

You are trying to sell your vehicle... so post up as many pics as you have of it

Thanks

Pics of my build.

"Good girls are just bad girls that don't get caught"

Do a diagnostic first!

Last edited by suprra_girl; 12-30-2005 at 10:48 PM.