Thread: damaged engine
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2006, 08:18 PM   #29
Seanchp
Stock

Seanchp is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

Sorry to sound weird, I did mean it literal, "where are u from in the world"- sorry Im new to this site and didn't know I could just click on your icon to find out where u live.

Yes, I would really like a spark plug recommendation, i'm not too trust worthy on what a lot of other sites have to say about them.

About the turbos- when I flew down to cali to buy it, I first test drove the car and he knew nothing about the car except that he liked the way that it looked. He had some shops install some upgrades, like an avcr, tein supen. w/edfc, front mount ect. well, when i test drove it, it felt fine till i took it up to about 6,000 for the first time. It hit 1 bar when the first turbo would normally engage, but when the second turbo would engage, the boost level would just drop until I was at almost 0 boost press. which told me the second turbo was not engaging. Since there was zero smoke comming out of the 3.5 exhaust, that told me that the turbo was most likley not bad, just not properly hooked up. I also noticed that some of the vaccum lines were blocked off, and it looked like someone maybe tryed to set it up for the tru-twin conversion. So, I got a 1500$$$ discount after he already lowered the price, bought it drove it home, got the tru-twin conversion diagram, replumbed everything, and they have worked ever since.

Also, and if you could point me in the direction of some good spark plugs, that would help me a lot!! Thanks, Sean
HKS Front Mount
Greddy Emanage
Tein Coil Overs W/EDFC
Seanchp is offline   Reply With Quote