View Single Post
Old 06-07-2006, 05:47 AM   #7
Isphius
500whp yet?

Isphius is on a distinguished road

The smoke thing, sounds like your PCV system got a gulp of oil somehow when you stopped....As long as it didnt do it more than once your car isnt burning oil. And if you said its disconnected (couldnt really unbderstand what you meant) That would be my reasoning... If it smoked and that is broken, That is a source for oil getting into your engine. Especially if your oil level is too high. I have another odd question. My egr system does not work. And i was thinking for inspection, Could i just use some plumbing I have and run some exhaust gas into my air filter and use a ball valve to control it and see if it lowers my nox or anything? Im getting a new cat and another new 02 sensor, so that stuff will be fine. But i want to pass this time. I just need to do this temporarily for an hour or so to get through inspection. Im trying to get a shop let me run my car on the exhaust thing, and playing with the AFM and this ball valve thing to see if it does anything. Im also gona seafoam the crap out of it, Cause i have some carbon build up in the intake.

Last edited by Isphius; 06-07-2006 at 05:51 AM.
Isphius is offline   Reply With Quote