Thread: Good Karma
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2006, 01:18 AM   #2
sportriderseattle
3" Exhaust

sportriderseattle is on a distinguished road
Default re: good karma

I guess I should say "you're welcome!" I wasn't looking at giving you any advise, as you were clearly entitled to do things directly with his insurance carrier, but I was so impressed to hear how you handled things. There is nothing worse than hearing of people "sticking-it" to someone because you felt that you paid insurance premiums for years and you had this one coming to you financially by being rewarded financially thru his insurance company or from him directly. So many people would taken him to the cleaners...so to speak, or would have claimed they were injuried then collected who knows what for an injury, when in fact there was no injury, just to make the insurance company pay you off to make you go away. So, in short, it was so refreshing to hear that there are still good hearted people out there like you. I do believe that this will come back to you tenfold. Good energy given off by you comes back as good energy to you. If you stick with the way you treat people and look at things such as this unfortunate event with your car in the way you did you're going to be a wealthy person in life, maybe not financially but with your life in general. I would love to consider someone like you as a good friend as you truely are a rare person.

take care and hope to see more positive from you here.
Dan
email: dcencak@comcast.net
sportriderseattle is offline   Reply With Quote