View Single Post
Old 02-06-2006, 02:57 AM   #1
XtreeX
3" Exhaust

XtreeX is on a distinguished road
Default Exhaust, Headers, Intake

Well, my car has a pretty nasty groggle to it when I hit the acceleration. I think I'm just going to replace the whole entire exhaust. I'm pretty sure there's a hole somewhere and want to do it anyways, this just justifies it (the noise that is). I really like the muffler that's on there now, I'll post pictures later but it has the dual tip. I dont want a big tip on it =\ I went to stillen and 935 and some other sites and no one really specifies what all comes in the price. Should be everything I need right? Everything from catback to muffler?

Intake I'm lost on. All I can find are the filters. I drove a 97' 5 Speed Nissan Maxima which I installed intake on and that's as far as modding has really gone for me, but they sold actuall pipes and filter. On the websites i only see the filters. So I'm a nub and a little lost there.

I was just going to go with the OBX headers that I found online for under $200. Those are the only things I really found information on in the forums. So those are probally teh route I'm going to go.

Any other mods I should do? Spark plugs? I have a lot of little things i have to take care of, like the driver side window UP button broke off, and lights, and foglights dont work (either out or fuse or something). And while im on the misc. shit: My hatch key hole wont work and the guy who owned it before me tried fixing the cable and the cable is all sprawled out in the back so i have to figure that out also, the only way to open it is to crawl back there and release the latch. Boo -_-

TIA! Nub here <------ Supra owner for 6 hours lol
XtreeX is offline   Reply With Quote