View Single Post
Old 01-24-2006, 02:04 PM   #1
MK2Monkey
Stock

MK2Monkey is on a distinguished road
Default And yet another new guy

Good morning everybody! Just signed up anticipating the arrival of my new "project", an '82 (maybe '83, not sure) Celica Supra! First a quick rundown. I found the car 3 years ago for $500 down the street from work and it was pretty solid and complete although I didn't want to drop the cash on it at the time, so I told my buddy about it. By the time he got there they lowered the price to $300. He offered them $100 and they let him have it. It was at a garage and the previous owner couldn't pay his bill so he signed the title over to the garage owner. My buddy picked it up with big dreams of dropping in a Chevy smallblock and racing it, but sadly, it ended up sitting and he never touched it. Hopefully I'll have it home by this time next week and I'm sure I'll have tons of questions. Apparently, the only thing it needs to run is a new coil (ignitor?), but as it has been sitting for so long, I'm sure it'll need a battery, at least. Once I get 'er home I will determine if it's worth fixing or parting out.

I'll be back....
MK2Monkey is offline   Reply With Quote