View Single Post
Old 01-20-2006, 09:42 PM   #6
pwpanas
Supra Owner

pwpanas is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hennessey
ok let me settle this coming from a man that loves cars from a 4 banger evo to a v10 viper.

1st of all saying v8s are big heavy all that bullshit is really stupid. Look at it this way; mazda rx7 fd3s weighs about 2850 lbs. Do a (BIG HEAVY) v8 swap... the car weighs 2930. Wow. Diffence of 80 pounds and a gain of 200 horsepower unmodefied.

2nd you guys are naming lower class v8 engines.Why dont you talk about the mustang COBRA not just a gt? Rev up to one youll see the diffrence.

3rd v8s are heavy gas guzzlers and dont get enough horsepower for thier weight... HA HA i love this one. Can anyone say 2006 Chevy Corvette z06?
505 horsepower 7.0L v8, 470 lbs of tourqe, 3,130 lbs , 17 mpg, 0-60 in 3.6 1/4 in 11.5 all for the super expensive price of 65k.oh and did i mention that is RAW ENGINE? NOT TURBO NOT SUPERCHARGED. DONT EVEN GET ME STARTED IF YOU TWIN TRUBO THAT CAR.

So please all of you in this "engine size war" crawl out from whatever cave your living in and welcome to 2006. And I4 can beat a V12 if you really want to. Vice versa. Stop living in the stone age, there is no debate its all in your head.
No im not giving ricers with 4 cyl honda fwds any hope beacause sorry, your cars are garbage. Yes they can get as low as 9 seconds and those cars either have engine swapped or modified the car so much its not even a true honda. Get a real car. If you must go FWD, get an RSX, Cobalt,srt4 or something PLEASE. Save yourself the embarassment.
Who are you arguing with? It seems you're responding to posts that no one made. Who said V8's are heavier, for example? ...and you're the 1st person that mentioned "gas guzzlers" on this thread. Do a search...

NB: Please consider posting any help requests in a new thread instead of asking me for help privately. About 99.9+% of the time, private help requests end up covering great information that could be very valuable to other forum members. If you have a good reason for needing the help request to be private, I'll consider it. If not, then why not give everyone else the opportunity to pitch in too, and/or learn from the information? Remember, there's no such thing as a dumb question. We're all here to help within this family of Supra owners.
pwpanas is offline   Reply With Quote