View Single Post
Old 01-19-2006, 08:32 PM   #1
The kid of the forum
Stock

The kid of the forum is on a distinguished road
Default Another youngin'

Welp...My name's Blake, Im 15 years old. Ive always liked supras but leaned towards the DSM scene because of how cheap they are....even if they break down a lot.

Recently I had this idea to buy an NA supra (93+ just because I can't live without the body style). I live in a middle-upper class town so my family isnt too bad on money, not rich, but my first car can go up to about 15k tops. My mom made a deal with me that so long as my grades are good, she will double whatever I save up for my car. Ive got about 5k now, after her double. Im just looking for a fun car I can toy around with and learn to drive in and when I'm ready (and have the cash) I plan to drop in a fresh(ish) tt motor and if its not already, a 6 speed transmission.

Does this price and plan sound reasonable?

OH, and this reminds me...I saw a video of a supra racing a mustang on the streets (from a stop) and this supra had the meanest sounding turbo (I THINK it was the turbo), The name of the file was "t51r supra v mustang", Im assuming thats the turbo it had. It sounded like a high pitched hissing and it seemed to..."feather out" as the rpms dropped. How exactly would I go about getting that sound?

(Message me on AIM and I'll provide video for you =D)

Thanks in advance!
The kid of the forum is offline   Reply With Quote