View Single Post
Old 01-17-2006, 01:28 PM   #27
lifesnotfair
3" Exhaust

lifesnotfair is on a distinguished road
Default Great!

Great listing in there! .. It appears I started in the wrong order (?) as I've only so far gotten the 2.5" exhaust, with two resonators and I think no cat-back if that's what I think it is (they don't care for emissions in my country). By the way, anyone knows stock diameter on exhaust?

Cool thing that there are plenty of "cheap" mods that one can do with time. I've been thinking of staying N/A with my car.. I don't have a big need for speed anymore.. just want it to have enough power to make donuts and powerslides and that sort of things. I'd rather not have a turbo on the daily driver, although my previous 2 turbo cars never gave me a problem... but non-turbo's are.... simpler? :P

So intake/header/ignition should be the next few things. I've already found out that OBX is pretty much the only (or at least the best) way with the headers. And K&N is best for intake, although I went to 935motorsports.com and wasn't sure of WHAT exactly I should buy, when I decide to buy what everyone calls "intake". (Can anyone lighten me up a bit here?). And by ignition, I assume that means: good cables, iridium spark plugs, coil blaster and msd? (MSD being that thing that makes the plug discharge more than once, right? I could also use some explination on this).

God bless the forums. Too bad I'm probably the only dominican in here, heh. But I'll make ya guys proud of my Supra! =P