View Single Post
Old 01-12-2006, 01:54 AM   #18
logik05se
Stock

logik05se is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_fallen
thing about comparing cars, a lot of american and european cars are built to be as it sits, you buy it, thats it, thats your package. the japanese cars are more suited to buy the car as a base to work from, and build it to how you want it to be. comparing stock to stock is difficult/pointless. however take the same amount of money as it takes to purchase a 03-04 cobra, and spend it on buying even a late model supra and working it, and i'll take the supra anyday, bang for buck, can't go past JDM.
um...i love supras and i want to get one real soon...but to say american cars are built to be as is is quite off. American cars were the original tuner cars, and people still work them to the bawlz. But japanese cars are equally as well these days.

and as far as a supra beating a new c6 z06, it would take alot of money put into that supra to beat it, and the lintenfelter corvette most likely would dust any supra in the world. On the track they handle if not better just as well so i dont know how you could say a supra would dust a vette on the track.