Thread: Stock Block
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2006, 02:23 AM   #57
TONY!
12psi boost

TONY! is on a distinguished road

While you are having a good time on this forum, I spent many hours in trying to fix this thread and the repercussions it has made. I don't think that is fair to me at all! People need to be accountable for what they do and what misinformation they post.

On some forums they would have banned you for all this inaccurate information without a good bye. If you don’t like the way I have handled it, then try your luck on other sites with this much misinformation and see how far you get...you will look back and thank me for being so lenient.

Please admit to being wrong when you find yourself wrong.
Don’t go on forever with many invalid excuses as to why you made false claims—that will save us (members and moderators) lots of time!

Some other issues that are on this thread is name calling. I don’t want to see any name calling in arguments because it only creates more problems.

There is even more that I can say but I have been stupid enough to spend this much time on it already.

In the future, I will definitely not spend as much time as I have on this case, but use this case as an example. (I often recycle my posts [as I even did in this case from quoting myself from another site]).

Let's learn and move on,
TM

EDIT:

THREAD IS OPEN
I am leaving this open IF anyone has any true and useful information to add in--and can do it in a civil manner.
I am not opening it to read invalid excuses for every piece of misinfo to save face.
I don't expect people to always be right.
We are all wrong once in a while.
Peopel should, however, have a grasp of what they do and what they don't know, and not to pretend that they know things they don't.

Last edited by TONY!; 01-09-2006 at 04:22 PM. Reason: Clarification on a couple of statements so that certain issues don't get misinterpreted. EDITS are in BLUE.
TONY! is offline   Reply With Quote