View Single Post
Old 01-03-2006, 08:32 PM   #10
SKILMATIC
3" Exhaust

SKILMATIC is on a distinguished road

Quote:

If you don't mind me asking, why didn't you post some useful information by looking up the correct compression test procedure
Again this is none of your business. Me and suprafann have been pming each other for awhile. I told him all this information was off of the TSRM. I gave him a link and he is loving it.

Quote:
Are you just trying to increase your post count on this forum or what? Just chill out ... forums aren't good places for people with egos so over-inflated and sensitive they can't take a friendly little jab (along with the valid content & response I made) when they do a WOB post
Also, I never said I dont know how to check for compression. I said I didnt know off the top of my head what the compression readings are. Please learn to read sir. This has been a problem of yours since day one on this forum. We all would appreciate it if you could read clearly.

Period end of discussion. I am not going to continue this discussion with a pm or email. Because I dont have the time to bicker and argue with you.

Let this be the end of this and let life go on. Please I would appreciate if you would stop the flame remarks and act like an adult on forums. I havent flamed you at all and I am hoping you will realize this and treat others as you would like to be treated.

Sincerely
SKILMATIC is offline   Reply With Quote