Thread: Stock Block
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2006, 06:07 AM   #53
SKILMATIC
3" Exhaust

SKILMATIC is on a distinguished road

Quote:

WHOA! HOLD ON THERE BUCKO! You said STOCK BLOCK. If it's bored out w/stroker kit, it's NOT STOCK anymore!!!

HEY YOU TOLD ME I have 25grand and I could use it how I want to all I have to do is keep the stock twins. But ok lets say I cant do anyhting to the motor which is what I said. Thats fine I still can make 650rwhp on the stock block and stock twins.
Quote:
For any reasonable amount of $, you're not going to make 650rwhp using the stock twins alone. In fact, I'll allow you an unreasonable amound of $. You'll never do it even if you spend $25,000.00 on the problem (not counting the cost of the car itself). Is that a reasonable budget, iyo?
Does that post look familiar? Those are your words for the 25grand game. You said just stock twins not stock motor.

Quote:
You wouldn't be making the power with the stock twins in that build. You'd be making it with the NOS. You said nothing about NOS in your earlier posts, and Evilfurby didn't ask about making power with NOS - he asked about making it with the stock twins.
It doesnt matter whethor or not I said it in my earlier posts or not. I said you can make 650rwhp on the stock block and stock twins did I not? I never gave any restriction on what you can and cant do. Eveything else is a go. I never said the turbos alone were to be the ones making that power. So please admit you were wrong in every aspect of this debate. You falied to realize there was Nitrous just like you failed to realize your suposed mk4 doesnt come with ct26's stock.

Quote:
No questions, but you broke the conditions you set up in post #7 of this thread. You made the power using a stroker kit & nos...not the stock block and stock twins.
I know I was playing by the rules of your game. But if you want to change them then thats your falacy.

Quote:
Sure you made the power, but not with the stock block and the stock twins. LOL!
Yes I did. take out the bore and stroker kit and you still can attain 650rwhp. Nitrous alone is 520. Max the boost you get at least another 100hp then standalone engine management, race gas, better fuel management, better drivetrain you could get more then 650rwhp. So again please admit you were wrong. Any questions? Or do I need to edumacate you on the aspects of nitrous and engine management too?

Quote:
STOCK BLOCK = NO STROKER KIT. DUH.
I was only playing by your rules. But I would rather play by mine which is the original discussion. Which means we must keep the stock block and stock twins. You wanted to let me do anyhting I wanted to the motor as long as I kept the stock twins and I said if you say so. hehehe

Quote:
Let's forget stock twins. Why not take them off completely, and spray a 450 shot? LOL. Again, Evilfurby wasn't talking about making power with nos, and neither were you...till now.
Because if you spray a 450shot on a stock block even though its forged you will detonate and/or melt your rings. Ever seen a motor that runs on just nitromethane(which has a lower combustible temperature)?

Quote:
You're welcome. I hope you enjoyed loosing when you broke the conditions of this debate.
You losed both ways. Whether we keep the stock block or not I still win. Any questions?

Quote:
I'm glad that YOU finally admit you can't make 650rwhp with the stock twins alone. At least the others reading this thread know the truth NOW.
Yes you can, stock motor and stock twins you can make 650rwhp. Thank you for losing this debate as you have from the start. Everyone knows you can add things onto the motor. I never said leave the motor completely stock. Everyone has the common sense to know the implementation of nitrous in this case would be needed. But I guess it took you 3 pages of debate to realize such a thing.
SKILMATIC is offline   Reply With Quote