View Single Post
Old 12-31-2005, 10:10 PM   #1
midnit
Stock

midnit is on a distinguished road
Default I'm new here, so firstly hello...

Secondly, I've been in love with this car since I first got behind the wheel of one 5 years ago. Ever since I've been wanting to get one for myself, but haven't been able to afford one, until now.

Been looking around, mostly on auto trader as it's the only place I know of where I can sort "for sale" cars by body style basically. Looking to buy a NA MKIV Supra for anywhere under 15k.

In my search I came across this one 93 NA Supra with a clean title for like $5,999 ( Link here ) by someone name DaveGor, which I'm really kind of suspicious about, but he emailed me the following:

Quote:
Hello there,

First of all,sorry for the delay but I had some problems with my computer.

My name is David Goran and I am the legal owner of this 1993 Toyota Supra. The car is in perfect condition as it is shown in the ad and has no mechanical problems. All services has been made at a Toyota Service. I'm the 2nd owner of this car, I bought it in November 2004, and it has 105 000 miles on it. The title is clear,so,there was no damage on it.

I also sent you few pics with the car as attach files,please open it. If you are still interested in buying it please reply asap and let me know.

Thanks, David
Then there was also another one I was looking at for $11,999. A 94 Supra, but it has a Salvage : Reconstructed title...

Am I going to be able to find a legit, NA MKIV Supra for under $15k with a clean title and something around 100k miles or less? I could care less if it's auto or manual anymore because I just can't afford to be that picky, I guess.

This car, and perhaps the BMW M5 are my dream cars, so I'd definately love to get my hands on one.

Thanks for any help and happy new years!
midnit is offline   Reply With Quote