View Single Post
Old 12-26-2005, 01:31 AM   #24
SKILMATIC
3" Exhaust

SKILMATIC is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by suprafann
ya that was agreed upon right away, he said he wants payment in cash, or chque but i have to wait till it clears, but i cant because i cant waste a whole week downt heir waiting for it to clear.

Plans are to fly down their, buy the car and drive it back. He owns a dealership and states that he is bonded etc., and i just setup an inspection with SGS, he actually said get one done ASAP because after x-mas hes going to be opening up offers to others

Ive been talking to him for about 2 weeks now, he seems, he was sking 17,500, he said he can ive me soem what of a deal because im flying down their etc. He than told me straight up that the lowest he will go is 16,000, and i agreed because that was gonna be my offer.

I dont know but he seems legit, willing to take cash/cheque i person, ive talekd to him numerous times on the phone. It took him a week to get morep ictures because he was sick, most scam artiists would try to get them ASAP to get your moeny quikc, but ya.

As long as the SGS inspection goes well, ill have a new supra the fist week of january
Yea so far from the pics you have given me and the info you have said about him it seems he is legit. Also make sure he gives you his address and business name and phone number. Make sure you call the business and check if he really owns it. Also check and make sure when the check clears you follow up asap on the retrieval of the vehicle. Also when you retrieve that car you MUST go to the DMV and get the title of ownership changed to your name. Or else technically he can claim the car was stolen and then get the car back. I have heard this has happened too.
SKILMATIC is offline   Reply With Quote