View Single Post
Old 11-30-2005, 11:04 PM   #8
lifesnotfair
3" Exhaust

lifesnotfair is on a distinguished road
Default But..

Fellas, the Turbo one has a 1G engine! That's a small 6 cly 2.0 liters... is that any good? I've heard awful reviews on the 7M-GTE.

The 1G seems like an engine that needs to be heaivly modded to get anything out of it.. or am I wrong? I mean, the car felt nice when we tested it, at least at higher RPMs (quite slow at start). It has thin exhaust, but a good air filter and has a nice blow off valve. The factory 212HP seem very little for a heavy car, and so does the torque that comes from a 2 liter engine. I'm actually thinking that a 7M-GTE, in stock form, would be more powerful than this... or am I wrong?

I was gonna buy the auto one today, but the guy took too much time and it started raining, it became night, I told him "lets do it tomorrow", but I'm very close to backing up, this is two days in a row that I was gonna buy it and did not.

The m*r*n with the white one is a cocky guy who doesn't seem like he'd drop that price, and I still think that costing 166.5% the price of the auto one, is just too much... I mean, it does have a broken glass, non working glovebox, and it's missing the two things that one slides to cover the sun, on top of our heads? ... I dunno, I find it too expensive. It's also missing spare tire

Damn I'm sick of this, I was hoping to have the f*****n' car today, so I'm pissed as hell. Maybe I shouldn't buy any of these Supras. Blah. :-(
lifesnotfair is offline   Reply With Quote