View Single Post
Old 11-25-2005, 08:57 AM   #8
lethalwithasupra
3" Exhaust

lethalwithasupra is on a distinguished road

this held me up for a weekend when i put my cars head back on. next weekend i had to take turbo off and replace a leaking oil gasket where that metal oil pipe fits to the turbo, took less than an afternoon.

1/4" 12mm tube socket with 3 extensions and you can just line it up onto the nuts on the bottom of the turbo with your ratchet below the suspension arm. keep all the nuts loose just on the first couple of threads untill you have them all started. its very possible, just a mean job ... if that's the bit youre having trouble with ?

the vaccum lines are actually kinda easy once you get into what i call my " toyota supra rythm. "
small lines are boost, bigger ones are manifold coolant, bigger again do boost, everything else is boost.

ps has somebody sent you a pic of a supra engine froma certain angle yet ? if you can get some specific questions im sure somebody will send you an answer.

Delivering it home with a friend driving the Supra for the first time. I drop gears and make a scream from the twin pipes flowing down this pony's flanks and it takes off like it's tail's on fire.

I look back when the Honda gets to its tap-out and the Supra's only two lengths behind. No one I've let ride my bike has told me its slow, they've all loved the thing. That car is a good thing indeed.
lethalwithasupra is offline   Reply With Quote