Thread: plaese help
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2005, 04:02 PM   #2
Bullz_EyE
3" Exhaust

Bullz_EyE is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by jride1999
my 89 supra lost alot of hsp.the michanic said the head gasket was going,so he said to flush out motor with some engine treatment(fixes all blown headgaskets) now it seems like i lost alot of power.can i took it out last night an opened her up on a straight away an seems like im only have half the power.the turbo opened up right.please help thanx
Translation:

My 89 Supra lost a lot of HP. The mechanic said the head gasket was going. He said to flush the motor out with some engine treatment (fixes all blown headgaskets). Now it seems like it lost a lot of power. I drove it last night, opening her up on a straight, and it seems that I've got half the power. Boost seems normal. Please help, thanx.

1st of all your mechanic is fired. I don't know why he would tell you to flush out the motor and it fixes blown headgaskets? Hahahaha, lol, in all my life I've never heard of "Instant BHG Repair In-A-Bottle"! lol What kind of flush did he tell you to use? Anywayz, if it is a BHG then I don't know why he'd tell you flush it out. If you knew it was a BHG why did you drive it hard? Is your car driveable? How many miles do you have on it? Sounds like your putting her to bed fast.
Bullz_EyE is offline   Reply With Quote