Thread: GTE swap issues
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2014, 06:28 PM   #1
wildman103
Stock

wildman103 is on a distinguished road
Default GTE swap issues

I just finished swapping out my car with a GTE and i bought all compatible parts, when i go to start my car theres no spark, not even a faint spark from any cylinders, i ruled out coil packs and cam sensor because there completely new, the coil pack ground is new and secure all my grounds are clean and tight and I've tested all of them im starting to lose my mind, i tried the trick of spinning the cam sensor and didnt hear anything or see any spark, and i checked the voltages to the coil packs and igniter and have 12V where needed, i just purchased another igniter, only to see if thats the problem, but when i turn the key to the on position my engine light doesnt come one, and when the 7mge was running it did, is that a sign of ecu problems, because i tested all ECU voltages from the online TSRM and there all where they need to be, and i have i couple of wire ends behind my dash that i have no clue where they go, ones red with black spots ones orange and green with black spots and the last is blue with red line, any help thanks
wildman103 is offline   Reply With Quote