View Single Post
Old 03-14-2013, 05:49 AM   #9
ochowdero
12psi boost

ochowdero is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by cre View Post
You should know the answer to that:

The MKIII Supra is an amazing vehicle and project car. It's not just a matter of what can be achieved in terms of performance but much more so the vehicle's uncanny ability to detect your total budget and ensure that the cost of ANY project will always exceed that sum by $500 or more.
Cre said it.

i personally havent really set a budget aside. just for the fact itll be a slow process until i can start getting deep into the build. being busy all the time and limited funds as of right now i cant do much but maintain my engine now and get it up to par and maybe mods here and there that are transferable to the 7mgte.
as soon as i know what i want to do with the 7mgte and get a parts lists going of what needs to be done and need for the build i will work a budget and hope that the supra doesnt force me to go over what i want.

to answer your question, a 2jzgte swap with minor mods pushing around 500hp? is about what? $2000-$3000+ ..since im going with the 7mgte, with less then 450hp, id say around half of what i would spend for the 2j.

i really want turbo
ochowdero is offline   Reply With Quote