Thread: 87 turbo
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2012, 01:10 AM   #8
ItsOthatOguy
Stock

ItsOthatOguy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by interested! View Post
Hi! Cranking means the crankshaft will turn when the starter is operated , you mean it cranks but will not start ? , Questions ? : Did you drive it all the way back from where you bought it ? , did it start first time ? did it overheat ?? please give some running info -- did it misfire ? ,how long between starting and shutting down ? , is this a manual or automatic ?.
Near the bottom of this page is a " Forum Jump " , click " Go " , this will open up the Mk111 Supra page , there are many pages ( see bottom of page = 1 -101 / Last ) , this seems to be a common problem -you might find your answer there . Click on the heading you want to read and that will open the thread .
Yes that's what I mean. No I didn't drive it, but it started and I drove it the quarter mile back to my house and it drove just fine. it didn't overheat, but when it got to normal operating temperature, it would steam from a small hole in the radiator. I would run it about 5-10 minutes before it would shut down. It's a 5-spd manual
ItsOthatOguy is offline   Reply With Quote