View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012, 06:31 AM   #13
cre

Toyota
Racing
Development

cre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1989toyotasupraandpickup View Post
How exactly do you disable ptt and wot tracking.
http://www.fadingworld.com/CRE/Autom...nual%205.x.php

You didn't read it all. With WOT tracking min TPS sets the minimum the TPS signal must be at for WOT AFR tracking to be active. In this menu you want to set it higher than is realistic. Set it for 5v+. Alternatively you may set either min RPM or min Load higher than possible (ie: setting min RPM for 8000), OR you may set Gain to 0. It's a bit confusing that PT and WOT tracking are the opposite.... I really figured Bob would have done something about that by now.

Now, if you haven't made any significant changes to the car's fuel system you should be able to zero out the fuel maps and the car should fairly normally. Now is the time to adjust the trim and tip in/out (decay) settings. Then once it feels good, disconnect the O2 sensor and see what needs tweaked. Then plug the O2 sensor back in, setup the ETPS system and tune for upper-mid and WOT and let the ECU deal with the lower loads.
If something breaks or you need to contact a member of the administration please post HERE. Unless it's a private or administration matter please post it on the forum. It benefits no one else if car related questions aren't posted for future users and takes away from the time I'm able to spend helping on the rest of the forum.

If you're so inclined I'm always more than happy to accept tips via PayPal.
Tip Jar --->
cre is offline   Reply With Quote