Thread: My new Project
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2012, 04:25 AM   #7
zby67
3" Exhaust

zby67 is on a distinguished road

wow its been ages since i posted on here. go figure searching on how to do a manual conversion leads me back to the first supra forum i joined.
im always on TMT or SM sorry to bring this thread back from the dead.

whats new.
86.5 went to the yard after i snagged everything i needed from her and now in the proses of moving and wasnt going to move 2 cars.

i have put 1200 into my 7M's head new cams, shims, valves seals, 5 angle valve job, port match, bowl blend. total of close to 5k in parts most of witch are packed and not being used on this supra and engine. only about 1k in parts iv used in the 87.

for the 87 all thats been done is a new HG, ARP head studs, OBX headers, pacesetter exhaust, new gaskets, valve cover bolts, belts, hoses, NGK iridium spark plugs with bosch wires, along with a clean up and oil change. LEDs in the gauge cluster, tail lights, and Crystal Clear turn signals. along with 89+ white trim. new carrier bearing with new u-joints and fresh Diff oil.

still need to do list.
passenger Front wheel bearing
new tires/alignment
rear hatch weather strip
come up with vanity plates
and finish installing rear hatch interior

afew pics

Gauge cluster test run in 86.5 i just need 2 more LEDs i thought i bought the right amount.

yeah i know theres an ignition in the engine bay thats been removed
the 91 Supra im looking at buying is a turbo this car is just for DD.
these are pictures of my engine bay close to being finished. ill provide more up to date photos once im settled in the new house.

what do you guys think?