View Single Post
Old 10-17-2005, 11:58 PM   #27
iwantasupra
Stock

iwantasupra is on a distinguished road

Yeah I know what ur'e talking about. Plus once u've got a car w/ a ton of HP, any kind of driving will wear it down more. So everyday driving on ur drag car just tears it up. Potholes eat the suspension, constant starting/stopping wears stuff out, etc. As far as the M3 goes, I'd like to eventually turbo it and make 400rwhp or so. Wouldn't need but 9-10psi to do that, but I don't wanna push the limits of the stock motor or rear end or tranny. I can put in a stiffer clutch, but I don't feel like messing w/ the motor or tranny. Plus I ain't got the money to do so. M3s are quick stock tho, and w/ some good tuning and slicks I could break 12s. They're super pimp tho, lower it 1.5" or so on 19x8.5s on the front and 19x9.5s on the back and it'd look pretty sick. Angel eye headlights w/ HID, and for cosmetics, I want this spoiler:

And this splitter:

There's a DTMpower.net video w/ a silver M3 w/ that rear spoiler and it looks amazing. I'd paint the splitter to match tho, the plastic look is cheap. I'd also wanna get red/clear or just clear taillight assemblies and smoke the clear sections to a mid-dark grey. LED lights in them so u never see the color until the bulbs light up.
iwantasupra is offline   Reply With Quote