Thread: code 34 fixes
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012, 12:20 PM   #7
pandrade
12psi boost

pandrade is on a distinguished road

im kind of inclined that the turbo seals are starting to go out becuase 1. it has 130k origonal miles 2. when looking at the intercooler pipes and intake mainfold theres quite a bit of soot and blow back( oil resedue).

the head gasket i belive is good becuase i have done a few radiator flushes and have NEVER had any oil in there, rings might be a bit worn since the mileage and i hope to god there isent a hole in a piston lol if there is i dont know how it starts up imidiatly and runs.

what stumps me is when i keep out of boost the car runs great but the moment i hit boost it feels like the computer hits the kill switch for a few seconds and then comes back on, is this something that comonly happens whith the 7m gte when it has some miles on it?

i will try to make a video so every one can better see what exactly is going on hopefully the video can explane better than i

Last edited by pandrade; 09-07-2012 at 12:24 PM.
pandrade is offline   Reply With Quote