View Single Post
Old 09-02-2012, 04:00 PM   #10
Codyjamesuno
3" Exhaust

Codyjamesuno is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Codyjamesuno View Post
Ok, I have not been on here for sometime but I got a few questions to ask you guys. I had to replace my eibach springs they went bad on my car so I put
H & R and they seem to ride awesome! The eibach springs came with my car but were not on it when I purchased it, so I had them put on, drove it for 6 months then noticed they were not performing well & were sitting unequal in height. Lessen learned the hard way I guess.

Cody
Ok, somebody please help me, give me your opinions. If you read my original post about you'll know that my supra ended up needing new springs as it was sitting uneven exspecially in the front of the car. I took it to my local shop and was told the springs were bad & the bump stops were not cut right, bad eibach springs was the general conclusion. So I had them replaced with H & R, and the problem was solved. So now about a month later, I'm driving my car & notice it seems to be riding rough again, so I get out and look and sure enough, the drivers side from tire gap between the wheel and the fender dropped , over a 1/2 inch , over a half inch less in gap between the passenger side. Guys what could be causing this? I know on tuesday i'm going right back to the shop to bitch as this problem obviously wasn't fixed the first time, but why would it take a month for the car to settle down in height? Here are two pictures i took of both front wheels. The first picture is of the drivers side wheel gap, the other is the passenger side gap,

Cody
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	photo 1.JPG
Views:	284
Size:	134.6 KB
ID:	4664   Click image for larger version

Name:	photo 2.JPG
Views:	281
Size:	135.3 KB
ID:	4665   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3214.jpg
Views:	280
Size:	299.0 KB
ID:	4666  

Last edited by Codyjamesuno; 09-02-2012 at 04:07 PM.
Codyjamesuno is offline   Reply With Quote