View Single Post
Old 07-25-2012, 11:14 PM   #1
Codyjamesuno
3" Exhaust

Codyjamesuno is on a distinguished road
Default Hey, new suspension & boost controller options,

Ok, I have not been on here for sometime but I got a few questions to ask you guys. I had to replace my eibach springs they went bad on my car so I put
H & R and they seem to ride awesome! The eibach springs came with my car but were not on it when I purchased it, so I had them put on, drove it for 6 months then noticed they were not performing well & were sitting unequal in height. Lessen learned the hard way I guess.

Next issue I have is with my boost controller. I have the Greddy PRofec-Bspec. It has a low and a high setting on it as well as a balance nob. My question is to you, is that something I can adjust myself or something I need to have adjusted professionally? My boost gauge reads in bar, not psi so I have a conversion chat to reference. What is the safest level of boost I can run on my TT supra? I have the HKS exhaust, fuel cut, boost controller, turbo timer, cam gears, 3 inch pipe & greddy side mount intercooler & intake, ext. Whats the magic number I should look for, 12 lbs, 18 lbs? Less or more? When I got the car the settings were pretty much set on the middle of both the low and high boost settings. I run premium fuel 91 or better all the time.

Thanks for any help I can get guys, you are the experts here , not me.

Cody
Codyjamesuno is offline   Reply With Quote