View Single Post
Old 10-17-2005, 01:11 PM   #24
SupraMan1784
SP58GT

SupraMan1784 is on a distinguished road

hey im not knockin on volvos...i remember when my dad used to shuffle me around in an 85 740 gle turbo..that thing was a truck...we sold it a couple years ago when it had 240,xxx miles on teh clock...i drove it once...it was heavy...and rwd...haha and it was a station wagon...turbo m3 would be hot kinda like that one dado from mischief has...except he basically tore his down to bare chassis for race/street purposes, yea as for DTMPower...dont they make u pay to be a member or somtin? might be wrong...though i must admit i do enjoy the mischief vids a lot...gotta watch teh new one...forgot wut it was called but its not really important, never seen teh staggered look on the m3, seen in on 240's all the time...im thinkin about gettin some rims too... though im not real sure what imma get...sometin..flashy but nothing... too fancy haha, a turbo m3 will def get you into the low 13's..maybe high 12's... gotta shave that weight first too...kinda like a supra...shave some weight and get a better time
421whp 400(399) ft*lbs of torque on tap @ 15 psi

"Always outnumbered, never outgunned."
SupraMan1784 is offline   Reply With Quote