View Single Post
Old 06-28-2012, 12:38 AM   #2
cre

Toyota
Racing
Development

cre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by carl johansson View Post
we put fuel in the car! Hadn't fueled it since the last race - so with a can of fuel in it, wow - the magic cure all!
I'm going to bet that the fuel isn't the helping... Think about it. It's extra weight, volatile and WET. On top of that they pump it right up to the engine! If we know anything here it's that you do not want a wet engine!!! Get rid of the coolant while you're at it.

Quote:
So Cre and Brian Wilson (BTW - I thought you were dead!)
Wow! I can't believe I missed that all this time.

Quote:
so our race is this weekend, but the next one looks to be at Thunderhill raceway, Mid september, in northern california, a couple of hours north of sacramento. If you guys want to, and get there, we will put you in the car for practice day on friday. If you show you understand that you are driving a stret car that has to last for 24 hours, we will put you in the car for a stint or 2 in the race, 170 cars, 2.5 miles, door to door mayhem!

You are both welcome anytime on our team! thanks for the help!
Ok, so this isn't one of those derbies where you try to wreck the other guys car before he wrecks yours? If I can get my wife to give up on reflooring the house I'm all over it! I suspect though that I'll have to settle for being there in spirit. Just put my name on the car in big print with shoe polish at the race and post some pics!
If something breaks or you need to contact a member of the administration please post HERE. Unless it's a private or administration matter please post it on the forum. It benefits no one else if car related questions aren't posted for future users and takes away from the time I'm able to spend helping on the rest of the forum.

If you're so inclined I'm always more than happy to accept tips via PayPal.
Tip Jar --->
cre is offline   Reply With Quote