View Single Post
Old 06-25-2012, 09:56 PM   #7
cre

Toyota
Racing
Development

cre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond repute

No, I'm not inclined to believe that your brake booster is actually pumping the brakes... If it were screwing up to that degree (which would be quite interesting in itself) it wouldn't be pulsing... it'd be constant drag. If it's brake related it's most likely a seized caliper glide and probably in concert with an unevenly bedded friction medium on that rotor. Did the calipers all slide off and on easily? You shouldn't have to wiggle them or pry them off, they should slide easily. Did you lubricate them with an appropriate caliper lube when you reinstalled them? Did you remember to clean out all of the old lubricant?
If something breaks or you need to contact a member of the administration please post HERE. Unless it's a private or administration matter please post it on the forum. It benefits no one else if car related questions aren't posted for future users and takes away from the time I'm able to spend helping on the rest of the forum.

If you're so inclined I'm always more than happy to accept tips via PayPal.
Tip Jar --->
cre is offline   Reply With Quote