View Single Post
Old 06-25-2012, 08:59 AM   #2
interested!
3" Exhaust

interested! is on a distinguished road
Question crazy brake issue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joefishizzle View Post
Okay guys, so I've had this nasty vibration for a while. Changed my carrier bearing, u-joints, brake calipers, pads, ball joints, inner+outer tie rods, tires, alignment. And still.

So let me say this. The vibration comes and goes. I haven't been able to quiet figure out when and how so it happens.

However i have noticed that sometimes the brake pedal has alot more resistance at times. I've flushed the brakes thourouly, all fresh fluid. No leak, at brakes or master.
When the vibration does happen it gets alot more extreme when i brake. And continues until i brake enough or slow down to about 40 or so.

Some one please help me out here. The vibration is felt strongly through the wheel, pedals and front end and the wheel shakes ridiculously. My rotors aren't new, but they aren't warped or getting worn or hot spots by any means.
Hi! Sounds as though you may have lost a wheel balance weight -this causes wobble at speed , may be a good idea to get them all checked , also check that the INSIDE of the wheel has not distorted .

Last edited by interested!; 06-25-2012 at 09:06 AM. Reason: extra info.
interested! is offline   Reply With Quote