View Single Post
Old 06-24-2012, 02:12 PM   #26
pandrade
12psi boost

pandrade is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Totally agree with you. Even before the 80's the Japanese were putting soul into their cars (prime example is the skylines), and now they've seem to have lost that edge.....well until the Fr's/BRZ/GT86 came out. If they do remake the supra (which I'm sure will happen) I REALLY hope they don't kill it like Nissan did to the skyline and well the z models; which lost it after the 300zx.
I honestly don't hate american cars, yes they do suck but they occasionally make a good one. I just hate the arrogant drivers who don't know what a good car is (A.K.A pro Americana ppl), those people are the only people that ever piss me off. Screw the v8 this v8 that bull shit as me and my friends say "god invented turbos to give v8's a chance". people are so twisted with the "if it isn't putting out over 350hp the car sucks" bs. The fr's is a damn fine example of that, it wont win in a straight line but on track it's going to dominate.
thats so true, not all drivers are so arrogant about there american cars but a vast mojarity that i have met are d bags about it. i dont know why every one wants a v-8 in everything, look at the lexus lfa its a 4.4 liter v10 this is smooth as silk, revs on and on and is making more power and torque than the biggest vet motor( excluding the zL1 since thats charged). i like american cars iv riden and driven a bit of them but there not sooo special to say its the best around. you got to apprichiate a car for what it is and not where it was made, look at Akio Toyoda he is the ceo of toyota but he has admited many times that toyota isent his only favoret car( thats apprichiating cars for what they are) he would buy many of his competidors cars just becuase he likes them, why cant we all do that?