View Single Post
Old 04-27-2012, 01:14 AM   #12
cre

Toyota
Racing
Development

cre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by phat_toaster View Post
Thanks, cre! How do you know everything?
Oh, I don't know everything... not by a mile. I know other people who know a TON more on far more subjects than I. I think I just know 'enough'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phat_toaster View Post
All in all, a pretty straightforward process, but I did learn a few tips and tricks, and if there's anywhere to put them where they'd be accessible to more people, I'd be happy to do so. Does such a place exist?
Well, I'd like anything written on the subject to include plenty of photos too. Either way you may feel free to compose a new thread/write-up for the FAQ section on "how to change your springs and dampers with TEMS". I'd prefer that you look to see if there are any well written threads on the topic already which you could add to and then I'll move it.

Let me know if you care to contribute either way... It'll be one less thing that I have to keep repeating myself on.
If something breaks or you need to contact a member of the administration please post HERE. Unless it's a private or administration matter please post it on the forum. It benefits no one else if car related questions aren't posted for future users and takes away from the time I'm able to spend helping on the rest of the forum.

If you're so inclined I'm always more than happy to accept tips via PayPal.
Tip Jar --->
cre is offline   Reply With Quote