View Single Post
Old 04-23-2012, 04:49 PM   #5
cre

Toyota
Racing
Development

cre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green7mgte View Post
is it even possible to find a non jdm 1jz? im ready for a rebuild and been toying with the idea for a few years now.
You're not going to find one from anywhere in North, Central or South America... I know they're more common in some other countries but those could all be grey market vehicles initially brought in from Japan as well.... Either way the point still stands: Used = Used. But JDM often = used AND sitting in a rainy, open lot or shipping dock for god know how long. Never drop anything straight in...
If something breaks or you need to contact a member of the administration please post HERE. Unless it's a private or administration matter please post it on the forum. It benefits no one else if car related questions aren't posted for future users and takes away from the time I'm able to spend helping on the rest of the forum.

If you're so inclined I'm always more than happy to accept tips via PayPal.
Tip Jar --->
cre is offline   Reply With Quote