View Single Post
Old 02-12-2012, 02:07 AM   #7
cre

Toyota
Racing
Development

cre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond repute

Um.... You don't get to pick on the coolant line; It's either connected or you purge coolant all over while the engine is moving. I believe the source for that coolant circuit is part of the coolant hard pipe assembly which wraps around the engine.

The 4 pin connector may be for an auto transmission... If so it'll look dirty and worn all the way around whereas if it was connected to something previously it'll look like half is relatively clean.

The 2 pin connector may be for either a VSV (the ACIS VSV specifically which mounts to the middle flange connecting the upper and lower halves of the intake plenum) or the reverse light switch connector which runs along to another connector which is routed across the top of the transmission.

If the car is not cranking at all it's not the 4 pin nor the 2 pin plugs to blame. Check the two wires which run to the starter: Solenoid power and main battery power for the starter motor.
If something breaks or you need to contact a member of the administration please post HERE. Unless it's a private or administration matter please post it on the forum. It benefits no one else if car related questions aren't posted for future users and takes away from the time I'm able to spend helping on the rest of the forum.

If you're so inclined I'm always more than happy to accept tips via PayPal.
Tip Jar --->
cre is offline   Reply With Quote