Toyota Supra Forums! Join the Supra forum!

Toyota Supra Forums! Join the Supra forum! (http://www.toyota-supra.info/forums/)
-   MKIV Supra (http://www.toyota-supra.info/forums/mkiv-supra/)
-   -   Urgent Help Needed From You Experts (http://www.toyota-supra.info/forums/mkiv-supra/13360-urgent-help-needed-from-you-experts.html)

krupt_01 02-18-2009 05:26 PM

Urgent Help Needed From You Experts

hey
guys

i have 1995 supra twin turbo auto tranny
now here comes my problem please give me solutions

i have some warning icons on my gauge cluster MY TRAC icon is ON & O/D OFF keeps on blinking every second after i turn on my car also my car is running RICH and drinking a lot of of fuel which i cant control.
guys i live in DUBAI here we don't have much of American spec supra. so the mechanic or me are not able to find this issue or solve it. im running a stock 2JZ TT engine.
We don't have the troubleshot tester here with us in the garage in which we can able to see the troubleshot codes stored in the memory chip and then solve exactly
we first thought it would be MAF sensor as it was spoiled i have replaced it with a new one but still no solution and the main thing the Toyota dealer here are fucking crap and they don't want to entertain an American spec car because they only know to deal gulf spec cars and we dont have gulf spec supra's .
im really worried and don't know what to do.to be frank our mechanic has a good idea on the jdm spec not on usa spec i just bought this car recently was running perfect but now after i done engine dress up we had removed the engine cover and not. engine head and all these shit started to come i hope u guys can help me out.

much appreciated
thanks

pwpanas 02-19-2009 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by krupt_01 (Post 67279)
hey
guys

i have 1995 supra twin turbo auto tranny
now here comes my problem please give me solutions

i have some warning icons on my gauge cluster MY TRAC icon is ON & O/D OFF keeps on blinking every second after i turn on my car also my car is running RICH and drinking a lot of of fuel which i cant control.
guys i live in DUBAI here we don't have much of American spec supra. so the mechanic or me are not able to find this issue or solve it. im running a stock 2JZ TT engine.
We don't have the troubleshot tester here with us in the garage in which we can able to see the troubleshot codes stored in the memory chip and then solve exactly
we first thought it would be MAF sensor as it was spoiled i have replaced it with a new one but still no solution and the main thing the Toyota dealer here are fucking crap and they don't want to entertain an American spec car because they only know to deal gulf spec cars and we dont have gulf spec supra's .
im really worried and don't know what to do.to be frank our mechanic has a good idea on the jdm spec not on usa spec i just bought this car recently was running perfect but now after i done engine dress up we had removed the engine cover and not. engine head and all these shit started to come i hope u guys can help me out.

much appreciated
thanks

Here's how you troubleshoot the codes in a '95 (US-Spec). I believe the J-spec is very similar, if not identical:
MKIV.COM
Please post up the codes so we can help further.

For a start, the Trac/OD light probably not related to how rich it is running.

krupt_01 02-19-2009 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pwpanas (Post 67304)
Here's how you troubleshoot the codes in a '95 (US-Spec). I believe the J-spec is very similar, if not identical:
MKIV.COM
Please post up the codes so we can help further.

For a start, the Trac/OD light probably not related to how rich it is running.

bro i unable to open the particular page it says cannot find server pls post again

thanks
pz

krupt_01 02-19-2009 01:18 PM

ok bro finally i managed to open the page but i cant understand lot of things as im not so expert technically what is a link connector and t1 TE1 pls explain me process so i can check this trouble codes without a diagonistic tester if yeah pls tell the easy way of understanding so then i follow the other process u had just send me to check from mkiv.com

im really sorry bro i hope u can help me out and what about the running rich what might be the cause of that

pwpanas 02-24-2009 05:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by krupt_01 (Post 67311)
ok bro finally i managed to open the page but i cant understand lot of things as im not so expert technically what is a link connector and t1 TE1 pls explain me process so i can check this trouble codes without a diagonistic tester if yeah pls tell the easy way of understanding so then i follow the other process u had just send me to check from mkiv.com

im really sorry bro i hope u can help me out and what about the running rich what might be the cause of that

There's a diagnostic port near your steering column on the dash, and each pin is labeled. Just get a paper clip and insert the ends into the two pins as in the article...
http://www.mkiv.com/specifications/ncf/ncf93/ncf007.jpg