View Single Post
Old 12-19-2011, 04:45 AM   #4
Codyjamesuno
3" Exhaust

Codyjamesuno is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown View Post
Hi all, I finally was able to come across a local seller willing to let his Supra go for what I consider a reasonable, if not good, price. It is a 1993.5 Premier edition Supra in Baltic blue w/ 68k miles. All original and clean title only thing done was lowered on gravity spring, apexi exhaust, and no name front strut bar.
Bought the car for 12k but does need a tune up and timing belt done cause I herd toyota timing belts go after 60k+ which would prolly run me another 1k for all maintenece tune up. So in all I basically got the car for 13k. Pics of car below, does have bad swirl marks which I will be taking care of soon. Other then that everything seem to be running strong and reliable. Please chime in and let me know what you think of my car. Did I get a good deal? And how does it currently look as is. Thanks everyone, glad to be part of the community and hope to hear and learn more from everyone on here!

i think the price is decent, it does have very low miles which is a hard find these days

Last edited by pwpanas; 12-19-2011 at 01:31 PM. Reason: Pictures removed - no need to repeat them in the quote...
Codyjamesuno is offline   Reply With Quote