View Single Post
Old 12-14-2011, 12:25 AM   #38
mechrider89
3" Exhaust

mechrider89 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by 87hilux7mge View Post
i think i might (just what i need, more time online haha) ive been looking up a ton of info on there as it is. thing is, between the massive amounts of helpful stuff ive already found on there, and my freinds here that are dsm heads, idk if ill even need to haha.

i probably will just to show the car after i fix it. and just share my experience and learn a bit more too.

my freind also just told me hes got an 87 turbo supra he wants to sell me, its all complete besides the tranny (and i have another freind whos got one of those). he wants to sell it to me for 500 bux so...haha, ill wait on that a bit tho.

are you on dsmtuners?
wow you get great deals, so wish I was in your shoes haha! I'm so far in debt it I'm struggling to get ahead. You definitely have more potential on your dsm then I do I have no one to "show me anything only tell me. Maybe you should quickly fix up the mazda sell it off and get the supra? seems like a solid deal and I don't doubt you really want one.
Ya I'm on there (buhay6), mostly in the Canadian forum/ newbie forums checking shit out. All so lots of funny stuff in the hangout forum 'n such.