View Single Post
Old 11-17-2011, 04:32 PM   #35
Ranma
12psi boost

Ranma is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbonicsperformance View Post
I wasn't blowing off any suggestions just answering them. when asked if the crank was straight Yes it was checked and yes it was straight. Same with the block etc. Im not sure what CV means but i'm guessing its when I explained my instructors credentials?? If thats what it was i was explaining why I trust what i was taught. I mentioned being an engine builder to cut out unnecessary explanations or having obvious questions asked not to show off. Its kool though I didn't take it too personally just gets under my skin when people assume crap over the internet. If i wanted to just blow off all the suggestions I wouldn't have asked in the first place...

just fyi after typing out that i may have check one rod twice I realized I still have the rods from the engine that I didnt use. I looked at them closely and realized one of the caps had a G on it...... I put that on the rods i wanted to use and only wrote it on 6 rods -__- so I installed a known bad rod........ explains alot but all the other crap didnt help either I'm hating myself quite a bit right now. I guess I shouldve paid better attention and slowed down. oh well though you win some and you lose some looks like i lost this time. sending everything out to be machined monday. then onto making some cash for a new cooler setup and oilpump. looks like the moped will be getting alot of use for the next few weeks /:
Dude, it happens to the best of us The important thing is to realize our mistakes and not repeat them. Do not hate yourself and please excuse my "teasing". Look at this as a "learning experience".