View Single Post
Old 11-09-2011, 03:50 AM   #4
cre

Toyota
Racing
Development

cre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond repute

There are no difficulties to be had. Disconnect and remove the actuator on top of each damper and, if you feel so inclined, removed the TEMS computer and the button cluster. The cars not equipped with TEMS have a little change cup or whatever.... about bit enough to fit a Bic lighter. With the TEMS computer in place the dash LEDs will still light up as they would with the struts still installed.

Oh and if I recall correctly, the wiring is part of the chassis harness. Unless you're a glutton for punishment I'd count on leaving that in place.
If something breaks or you need to contact a member of the administration please post HERE. Unless it's a private or administration matter please post it on the forum. It benefits no one else if car related questions aren't posted for future users and takes away from the time I'm able to spend helping on the rest of the forum.

If you're so inclined I'm always more than happy to accept tips via PayPal.
Tip Jar --->
cre is offline   Reply With Quote