View Single Post
Old 11-04-2011, 08:39 PM   #11
cre

Toyota
Racing
Development

cre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond repute

Solid mounts are miserable; If you want something more rigid look at the pre89 mounts. Harmonics breaking the surface tension isn't an issue anyone I know of has ever gone through in one of these engines (definitely not at power levels like you're seeing); You're grasping at a straw that isn't there. It's not worth the stress on the frame as it's not going to fix anything.

You sure there wasn't still crap from that blockage in the head stuck in there and waiting like a timebomb? You did miss it the first time. Could have been debris got stuck in the oil cooler too; Did you flush it?
If something breaks or you need to contact a member of the administration please post HERE. Unless it's a private or administration matter please post it on the forum. It benefits no one else if car related questions aren't posted for future users and takes away from the time I'm able to spend helping on the rest of the forum.

If you're so inclined I'm always more than happy to accept tips via PayPal.
Tip Jar --->
cre is offline   Reply With Quote