View Single Post
Old 11-03-2011, 10:29 PM   #5
turbonicsperformance
3" Exhaust

turbonicsperformance is on a distinguished road

its the stock cooler setup with different lines and cooler.I figured I didn't need much of a cooler upgrade being that the turbo is also water cooled and i'm not making any real high #s. my oil never gets all that hot even after a full run on the track you can grab the cooler and lines leading to and from it and it won't even phase you plus if you pull the dipstick and touch the oil its pretty cool so i never even bothered with a gauge for it. and no the crank was out of the engine for maybe a 48 hour period then reinstalled and was stood on end as it should be. the used oil pump was only because the stock engine in my car died and this was the only option i had NO cash to throw into it and after measuring all the clearances i wasn't too worried about it. do the ge and gte pumps look the same just flow different?
92 miata 7mgte swap forged pistons,studded mhg, 3 inch dp with a glass pack,blowthrough MAF-T,550cc inj, act stage 2 clutch, fmic kit, greddy rs, full wire tuck, rx7 lsd rear with 4.10s. 15psi "ct26-A"??(waiting on dyno #s) if anyone knows whats up with my turbo let me know it has a larger comp wheel nicer machining and 6 dual fins rather than 5? its confusing and keep finding too much contradicting info. would LLLLLOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVEEEEE a compressor map

Last edited by turbonicsperformance; 11-03-2011 at 10:38 PM.
turbonicsperformance is offline   Reply With Quote