View Single Post
Old 10-25-2011, 05:54 AM   #1
icey756
3" Exhaust

icey756 is on a distinguished road
Default Need suspension help/parts list please.. :)

So I've been doing some research and i think i would really like to do something with my suspension. I know for sure that I want to use coilovers because of the adjustments i could make as far as lowering and stiffening. I'm wondering what else i should do while I'm replacing those. I wouldn't mind putting in aftermarket sway bars and traction bars too. But what else should i replace? People say i should replace my bushings with polyurethane ones but what does that even mean? I havent done anything with my suspension yet. I should also mention that I have TEMS, but I dont think thats an issue since I'm going with coilovers. I would like to keep everything semi cheap but i hear with coilovers that you get what you pay for so I'm willing to get something decent. Also read somewhere about lowering the car and cause increased tire wear so i should get a camber kit. Any and all info would be helpful. Thanks

Last edited by icey756; 10-25-2011 at 06:04 AM.
icey756 is offline   Reply With Quote