View Single Post
Old 10-17-2011, 04:54 AM   #13
87hilux7mge
walbro fp

87hilux7mge is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranma View Post
Tell you why, they still make Cameros unlike Supras. There are no more being made, why i saw a 3 year old Mustang for 11.5 k. If the kids kill all of the Supras, there will be no need for a forum. Second this forum is all about speed and drifting. Not about restoring the cars to proper operation. Down to the interior now. He is looking fine, will post some pictures soon.
I do not race due to a medical condition from being wounded in Iraq. However there is more than life with my daily a Honda civic. Do you understand where I am coming from?
regardless of whether or not they still make camaros or not vs supras, bottom line, cars come and go.

they dont make 67-69 camaros anymore, what about that? and frankly, there are plenty of discussions on this forum due to reconditioning and restoration of the supra. yes there are alot of hp and drivetrain threads, but thats to be expected.

how about a model T? they dont make those anymore, havent for about 80 YEARS. guess what, theres a crap ton of forums for them. and alot of the guys take them and turn them into rat rods, that they could have restored to original.

and mostly, no i dont understand where your coming from. ive seen more than one thread where you have made some pretty stretched assumptions and rash accusations. coming down on someone repeatedly for choosing to race in their supra is wrong. IT IS A SPORTS CAR. meant to be driven.

ive already stated that i dont agree with street racing completely either, but your skewing a fine line here.